- Dr. Karin Wadsack, G-PST Interim Secretariat Director and NREL Program Manager
- Dr. Hannele Holttinen, Partner, Recognis, Operating Agent, IEAWIND Task 25, and Pillar 5 Lead, G-PST
- Dr. Amy Rose, NREL Senior Researcher
Through this webinar from February 15, 2022, learn about the Global Power System Transformation Consortium’s (G-PST) mission to bring together key actors to bring about a rapid clean energy transition at unprecedented scope and scale. The Consortium does this by providing coordinated and holistic “end-to-end” support and knowledge infusion to power system operators across the 5 Action Pillars:
- system operator research and peer learning;
- system operator technical support;
- foundational workforce development;
- localized technology adoption support;
- and open data and tools.
The speakers provide an overview of G-PST’s goals, activities, and accomplishments, as the Consortium seeks to dramatically accelerate the transition to low-emission, low-cost, secure, and reliable power systems.