G-PST’s Pillar 5 and LF Energy convened a group of developers from Réseau de Transport d’Électricité (RTE) France, the Fraunhofer Institute, the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), the University of Edinburgh, and Artelys to compare open-source tools available for analyzing power systems. This webinar provides a short introduction to four open-source packages and compares workflows for a common and equivalent load flow calculation.
- Clayton Barrows, NREL
- Benoit Jeanson, RTE France
- Dheepak Krishnamurthy, NREL
- Maximilian Parzen, Director of PyPSA meets Earth Initiative
- Nicolas Omont, PhD, Vice President of Operations at Artelys
- Roman Bolgaryn, Fraunhofer Institute
- Moderator: Juha Kiviluoma, VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland